[INDOLOGY] Vyasa Redux, Narrative in Epic Mahabharata ...

McGrath, Kevin kmcgrath at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 21 13:23:26 UTC 2019

  Dear Colleagues,

I would like to announce the release of a new book, 'Vyasa Redux, Narrative in Epic Mahabharata', published by Anthem Press in London.

This follows in the concepts and methods developed by my previous works that interpret the epic poem; some of these titles are listed below.

With best wishes, from,

   Kevin McGrath.

The Sanskrit Hero, Karṇa in Epic Mahābhārata (2004);
Strī, Women in Epic Mahābhārata (2009);
Jaya, Performance in Epic Mahābhārata (2011);
Heroic Kṛṣṇa, Friendship in Epic Mahābhārata (2013);
Arjuna Pāṇḍava, The Double Hero in Epic Mahābhārata (2016);
Rāja Yudhiṣṭhira, Kingship in Epic Mahābhārata (2017);
Bhīṣma Devavrata, Authority in Epic Mahābhārata (2018).