[INDOLOGY] ISO15919 and case insensitivity

Rolf Heinrich Koch rolfheiner.koch at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 15:20:10 UTC 2019

Dear Daniel,

I also would like to direct another, different question in case there
are any modifications at the Standard ISO15919 possible:

The Halfnasal ň (for transliteration of ňg, ňḍ and ňd is available in
all unicode-fonts, but the Halfnasal for m (for transliteration of mb
[where m should have the same diacritic on top as ň] is missing.

For the transliteration at least of Sinhala-text we need this letter as
part of the Unicode-fonts.

To where or whom we can direct this?

Thank you

Heiner