[INDOLOGY] ​Śabdaratnasamanvaya of Sāhajī - request for missing pages

Ajit Gargeshwari ajit.gargeshwari at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 11:45:37 UTC 2019

When one says pages are missing from a book at archive.org, please give a
complete downloadable link for the book so that corrected books with notes
can be uploaded.  Archives, might have multiple copies of a given book
uploaded by different users. I had downloaded the book several years ago
from archives.org and there are no missing pages in the pdf I had
downloaded. You can download the requested pages from this link.
https://we.tl/t-OKmSwi7QLb
Regards
Ajit Gargeshwari
न जायते म्रियते वा कदाचिन्नायं भूत्वा भविता वा न भूयः।
अजो नित्यः शाश्वतोऽयं पुराणो न हन्यते हन्यमाने शरीरे।।2.20।।