[INDOLOGY] An article by Stanley Insler

Hock, Hans Henrich hhhock at illinois.edu
Sun Feb 24 19:23:04 UTC 2019

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Around 2000 (± a year or two) I received from Stanley Insler a preprint of an article analyzing the story of Nala and Damayantī in terms of rasa theory. I loaned my copy to two graduate students who had just joined UIUC and who have left since then, and somehow the copy got lost after that.

Does anyone have a copy that they could scan and send to me? I am trying to refer to the paper in a publication that is under preparation, as a way of remembering his scholarship.

Best wishes,

Hans Henrich Hock