Re: [INDOLOGY] Kāṭhā

jacob at fabularasa.dk jacob at fabularasa.dk
Thu Feb 7 10:32:37 UTC 2019

Dear Artur,

It seems to me that Adheesh's suggestion is correct, but I would be
happy to hear any alternative suggestions from you. Since the paintings
are in a private collection, I do not feel comfortable sharing them in
their entirety without the consent of the owner. Instead I have attached
two of the colophons with a little bit of painting around them.

Best,
Jacob