[INDOLOGY] Varendra Research Insitute (Rajshahi, Bangladesh)

andra.kleb at gmail.com andra.kleb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:35:42 UTC 2019

Dear members of the list,

I am currently looking at several Skt MSS listed in the NCC with a reference to “A hand list of 1935 manuscripts in the Varendra Research Society, Rajshahi” (nr. 0888 in Biswas’ survey). I wonder if any one of you may have already dealt with MSS from this collection and if you may know anything about its current location and accessibility. I would greatly appreciate any help or advice on this issue.

Many thanks in advance!

best,
Andrey