[INDOLOGY] First Book Subvention

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 20:36:16 UTC 2019

The Rocher publication bequest is thoughtful and generous and will be a
godsend to early-career scholars in Indian studies.

The Gonda Fund <https://iias.asia/page/gonda-fund> may not be as well known
as it deserves as another potential source of support for Indological
publications.  In addition to the fellowships for research at IIAS, the
Gonda Fund also covers funding for:

   - a project or publication in Indology by researchers or scientific
   publishers
   - PhD student grants for promising PhD students for a special research
   project, a working visit abroad, or another activity.

Elegibility for this support is not limited to any country or publisher.  Read
more <https://www.knaw.nl/en/awards/funds/gonda-fund>.

Best,
Dominik

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk <http://ualberta.academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
,

Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity
,

Department of History and Classics <http://historyandclassics.ualberta.ca/>
,
University of Alberta, Canada