[INDOLOGY] Fwd: launch of Anthem World Epic and Romance

Robert Goldman rpg at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 25 21:36:10 UTC 2018

Dear Colleagues,

I am forwarding, for your reference, the announcement of a new scholarly publication series focusing epic and romance literature from antiquity to modernity and from all languages and cultures. I will be serving as a member of the editorial board of the series..
Do pass this along to your colleagues and advanced students and keep the series in mind for possible publications of your own.

Warmest good wishes to you all.

Dr. R. P.  Goldman
Catherine and William L. Magistretti Distinguished Professor in South and Southeast Asian Studies
Department of South and Southeast Asian Studies MC # 2540
The University of California at Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720-2540
Tel: 510-642-4089
Fax: 510-642-2409