[INDOLOGY] PDF of papers by Katre and Bapat

Seishi Karashima skarashima at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 04:54:40 UTC 2018

Dear colleagues,

 I am looking for PDF files of the following papers. Could anybody help me
by sharing them? It is difficult for me to get the former one through JSTOR.

       Katre, S.M.

1957    “On some “*laukika*” words cited in the commentaries of
Cakrapāṇidatta (on Caraka) and Ḍalhaṇa (on Suśruta)”, *Bulletin of the
Deccan College Research Institute (Poona)* 18, 226-254.

Bapat, Purushottam Vishvanath

1978    “*Nahāru* (*nhāru*): *snāvira*”, in: M. G. Dhadphale (ed.),
Principal V. S. Apte Commemoration Volume, Poona 1978, 59−61.

With many thanks in advance,

Seishi Karashima

PDF files of my works are placed on the following websites:

https://sokauniversity.academia.edu/SeishiKarashima
<https://independent.academia.edu/SeishiKarashima>

http://iriab.soka.ac.jp/orc/staff/karashima/index_karashima.html
<http://iriab.soka.ac.jp/orc/stuff/karashima/index_karashima.html>