[INDOLOGY] New Book Publication - A Vaiṣṇava Poet in Early Modern Bengal

James Madaio jmmadaio at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:50:31 UTC 2018

Dear All,

Some on this list may be interested to know of a recently published book on
the Gauḍīya Vaiṣṇava tradition by my colleague Rembert Lutjeharms entitled *A
Vaiṣṇava Poet in Early Modern Bengal: Kavikarṇapūra's Splendour of Speech*.

Further information on the book is available here:
https://global.oup.com/academic/product/a-vaisnava-poet-in-early-modern-bengal-9780198827108?cc=gb&lang=en

I have been informed that the code AAFLYG6 can be used for a 30% discount
when ordering the book from OUP's global website (oup.com).

Best wishes,

James
-
Dr. James Madaio
Fellow, Oriental Institute (Prague), Czech Academy of Sciences
Fellow, Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies
Associate Editor, Journal of Hindu Studies