[INDOLOGY] Summer school in spoken Sanskrit in Leipzig

Eli Franco franco at uni-leipzig.de
Sun Jun 17 09:13:08 UTC 2018

Dear friends and colleagues,

There are a few places left for the summer school in spoken Sanskrit
in Leipzig (3rd to 30th of August).
For details please see

https://home.uni-leipzig.de/sprachen/es/unsere-kurse/sanskrit/

I would be grateful if you could convey this information to potential
participants.

Please note that this year we also have an advanced summer school in
spoken Sanskrit in September (open to those who completed the regular
course or have similar qualifications); see:

https://home.uni-leipzig.de/sprachen/es/unsere-kurse/sanskrit/

With best wishes,
Eli

--
Prof. Dr. Eli Franco
Institut für Indologie und Zentralasienwissenschaften

Ph. +49 341 9737 121, 9737 120 (dept. office)
Fax +49 341 9737 148