[INDOLOGY] Medieval Worlds: Call for papers on religious polemics

Nina Mirnig nina.mirnig at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 4 17:03:21 UTC 2018

Dear all,

Please find below a call for papers on religious polemics for the peer-reviewed open-access journal Medieval Worlds, issue 9, scheduled for publication 1 July 2019.

With best wishes,
Nina

-----

Dr. Nina Mirnig MSt DPhil (Oxon)
Institute for the Cultural and Intellectual History of Asia
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Hollandstraße 11-13, 2nd floor
1020 Vienna
Austria
Tel.: +43 1 51581 / 6411
Fax: +43 1 51581 / 6410
http://www.ikga.oeaw.ac.at/Mitarbeiter/Mirnig

MEDIEVAL WORLDS
Call for Papers: Issue 9/2019

The peer-reviewed open-access journal MEDIEVAL WORLDS is inviting papers for issue 9, which is scheduled to be published on 1 July 2019.

In this volume we will again engage with religious polemics. This topic was initiated in volume 7.2018 (http://www.medievalworlds.net ) with a strong European focus. In issue 9 we will continue the discussion and seek to extend the debate to global Middle Ages. Therefore we especially invite contributions on Asian and African regions and on respective religious communities and concepts.

MEDIEVAL WORLDS is published biannually by the Institute for Medieval Research at the Austrian Academy of Sciences and fosters interdisciplinary and transcultural studies of the Middle Ages. Specifically it encourages and links comparative research between different regions and fields and promotes methodological innovation in transdisciplinary studies. Publishing in MEDIEVAL WORLDS is free of charge.

If you are interested in submitting a paper, please contact us indicating provisional title and area of interest to medievalworlds at oeaw.ac.at.

Submission deadlines:
Proposal: 1 October 2018
Full paper: 1 February 2019

For more information on submissions, visit http://medieval.vlg.oeaw.ac.at/index.php/medievalworlds/about/submissions#onlineSubmissions. For the published issues, follow this link.

MEDIEVAL WORLDS is indexed by Crossref, DOAJ, ERIH-PLUS, EZB.

ISSN: 2412-3196