[INDOLOGY] Searchable text?

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Sat Feb 24 03:46:10 UTC 2018

I am trying to find if and where Śaṅkara uses the term madhyamādhikārin in
reference to Arjuna in his Gītābhāṣya.  Radhakrishnan, in his introduction
to his translation of the Bhagavadgītā, attributes this view to Śaṅkara.  I
have not yet found a passage in Śaṅkara's Gītābhāṣya where he used the term
madhyamādhikārin for Arjuna.  I would appreciate if anyone else has come
across such a passage.

Madhav Deshpande
Campbell, California