[INDOLOGY] Kashmir Shaiva and 'vernacular' - a question

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:51:53 UTC 2018

Dear Tatiana,

I referenced the KSTS edition of the tantrasAra because this is available
online in the Muktabodha digital library as both a digital e-text and a pdf
of the original.   I vaguely recall looking at a tantrasAra manuscript
about 20 years ago that had  prakrit verses  that were different from those
in the KSTS edition.  But that was 20 years ago so I could be mistaken.

Harry Spier