[INDOLOGY] Buddhasrijnana's Abhisamaya commentary

Birgit Kellner birgit.kellner at oeaw.ac.at
Wed May 10 13:41:48 UTC 2017

Dear Peter, (cc: INDOLOGY)

good to hear Kazuo came to the rescue once again (as he so often does on
such matters)! I guess, then, that RS was lucky with these photographs,
or his self-assessment as a poor photographer in MJY is overstated.

The second volume (1950) of Meri Jivan Yatra with the accounts on the
Tibetan journeys (1929-30, 1934, 1936 and 1938) can be found as PDF in
the DLI: http://www.dli.ernet.in/handle/2015/428822.

Indeed, MJY makes for worthwhile reading, for many reasons!

Best, Birgit

_____
Prof. Dr. Birgit Kellner
Director
Institute for the Cultural and Intellectual History of Asia
Austrian Academy of Sciences
Hollandstraße 11-13/2
A-1020 Vienna / Austria
Phone: +43-(0)1-51581-6420