[INDOLOGY] My Sanskrit rendering of Goethe's poem on Shakuntala

Artur Karp karp at uw.edu.pl
Thu Jun 15 06:15:15 UTC 2017

Dear Professor Deshpande,

another insignificant remark. Fruit in the poem belong to autumn, they are
of 'späteren Jahres', are of the year's 'decline'. Wouldn't *śaradi* fit
the text better than *grīṣ**me*?

With highest regards,

Artur Karp

Polska

PS. Could you please direct me to someone using Goan Konkani?

Thank you,

Artur K.