[INDOLOGY] change of address, and PhD position in Heidelberg

Ute Hüsken huesken at uni-heidelberg.de
Fri Jun 2 11:36:37 UTC 2017

Dear friends and colleagues,

I would herewith like to let you know that I am now affiliated to
Heidelberg University, as Professor and Head of the Department “Cultural
and Religious History of South Asia (Classical Indology)” at the South
Asia Institute.

Please take note of my new address and email address, given below.

In this context I would like to ask you to kindly circulate the link to
an opening for a PhD position at our department among suitable
candidates:
http://www.sai.uni-heidelberg.de/abt/IND//aktuelles/2017_06_02_Ausschreibung.pdf

With best regards

Ute Hüsken

--
Prof. Dr. Ute Hüsken
Head of the Department
Cultural and Religious History of South Asia (Classical Indology)
South Asia Institute
Heidelberg University
Im Neuenheimer Feld 330
69120 Heidelberg