[INDOLOGY] Eli Franco and the Fate of Indology

George Thompson gthomgt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 23:11:05 UTC 2017

Dear List,

This discussion was initiated by a pair of Hindu nationalists who wish to
discredit those of us Indologists who are not Hindu, especially Germans,
for some reason.  I am not Hindu and I am not German.  I am
Anglo-Siberian.  I can say with confidence that my German colleagues here
on this list are not anti-Semitic.  This discussion is not worthy of our
list.

I agree entirely with the view expressed by Roland Steiner, and I think
that Herman Tull's 'two cents' were offensive.

George Thompson