[INDOLOGY] Cambridge University Library collections of Sanskrit manuscripts and their impact on research

Camillo Formigatti camillo.formigatti at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 5 13:52:27 UTC 2017

Dear Colleagues,

I'm currently writing an article on the history of the Cambridge University Library collections of Sanskrit manuscripts and I'd like to include remarks about their impact on research.

If any of you has recently started new research or has in any way profited for the own research from the digital catalogue of Sanskrit manuscripts (https://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/collections/sanskrit), could you please e-mail me on- or off-list, briefly describing how you benefited from the digital catalogue?

(I know that such a request coming from the Sanskrit curator at the Bodleian might sound very strange, but the relationship between the two universities is actually relaxed, as most of you know.)

Best wishes,

Camillo

Dr Camillo A. Formigatti
John Clay Sanskrit Librarian