[INDOLOGY] Brill MyBook program

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue May 31 20:04:44 UTC 2016

I've just bought a couple of Brill titles at $25 per book, under their "
MyBook <http://www.brill.com/products/books/brill-mybook>" program.  The
books are well-produced and I would say that the text is indistinguishable
from the expensive hardback editions.  The books I have don't have
illustrations, so the issue of colour->b/w doesn't arise for me.

I'm pleased with these books, and happy to have a Brill book that I can
read physically, and that didn't cost their common eye-watering prices.

I'm lucky in that my university library subscribes to the Brill Online
e-library.  That's what makes this possible.

Best,
Dominik

(Declaration of interest: I am on the editorial board of a book series at
Brill.)

--
Professor Dominik Wujastyk* <http://ualberta.Academia.edu/DominikWujastyk>
Singhmar Chair in Classical Indian Society and Polity