[INDOLOGY] Raghunandana's Astavimsatitattva

Lubomir Ondracka ondracka at ff.cuni.cz
Tue Mar 15 10:44:57 UTC 2016

Yes, you are right, to find a particuar book in DLI is sometimes rather tricky.

Raghunanda's Tattvas are spelled variously in DLI, the best way how to find them is via the name of the author (type e.g. "raghunanda bhatt", or a combination of name "raghunanda" and year = 1895, or name "Raghunanda" and title "tatt"). There are different scans of these two volumes (plus some individual Tattvas, usually with Bengali translation). The first volume is unfortunately in a rather poor quality.
( 99999990292614,  99999990320805,  4990010095448,  4990010220704,  4990010200615,  1990020084737).

Best,

Lubomir