[INDOLOGY] MA including Latin and Sanskrit

stella sandahl ssandahl at sympatico.ca
Sat Jun 25 21:58:07 UTC 2016

It might be worthwhile to check Uppsala University, Sweden. They were always strong in Indo-European.
Best
Stella Sandahl
--
Professor Stella Sandahl (emerita)
Department of East Asian Studies
ssandahl at sympatico.ca
stella.sandahl at utoronto.ca
Tel. (416) 530-7755
Fax. (416) 978-5711

andhaµ tama˙ pravißanti ye ‘vidyåm upåsate tato bhËya iva te tamo ya u vidyåyåµ ratå˙ ||

B®hadåraˆyaka Upanisad IV.4.10

“Those who worship ignorance enter into blind darkness.  Those who are devoted to knowledge enter, as it were, into a greater darkness.”