[INDOLOGY] Fw: Mystery manuscripts

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 19:07:34 UTC 2016

Please note that the IFP  transcript to which Nivedita Rout refers to below
can be accessed on line frrom the Muktabodha digital library.
Go to http://muktalib5.org/digital_library.htm and click on "Paper
Transcripts of the IFP"

Harry Spier
Muktabodha Indological Research Institute

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 7:15 AM, Nivedita Rout via INDOLOGY <
indology at list.indology.info> wrote:s

First of all the images you provide are not in order and not showing full
leaves, however I was able to identify only one text, that is
"bhadrottpatisa.mgraha" in the folio images of no. IMG_2076 and 77. The Ms
is written in Grantha script. The text can be read with the help of the
Transcript no. T0806b from the Manuscript Library of the IFP, Pondicherry.