Re: [INDOLOGY] Tattvārthādhigama Bhāṣya

Matthew Kapstein mkapstei at uchicago.edu
Sat Dec 17 12:10:18 UTC 2016

Dear Johannes,

The scans you are seeking may be found at www.jainlibrary.org<http://www.jainlibrary.org>
a useful facility for Jain works. You have to register on the site to
download, and searching may be trickly. I located the material you
want by running an author search under 'Kapadia' and then scrolling
through the results. The quality of the pdf-s is generally excellent.

hope this helps,
Matthew

Matthew Kapstein
Directeur d'études,
Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes

Numata Visiting Professor of Buddhist Studies,
The University of Chicago