[INDOLOGY] SanskritVerb - A verb form generator

dhaval patel drdhaval2785 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 17:30:05 UTC 2015

Dear scholars,

We are happy to present before you our project *SanskritVerb* - a
computational simulation of step by step Sanskrit verb form generation
(तिङन्तप्रक्रिया).

*Expected outcome* -
1. The code gives step by step derivation of all forms of a given verb in
given tense.
2. The code gives a derived table at the end.

*Source code* - https://github.com/drdhaval2785/SanskritVerb
*Online testing* -
http://www.sanskritworld.in/sanskrittool/SanskritVerb/tiGanta.html

*N.B.* -
1. Currently the machine doesn't create sanAdi verb forms. It will be
included in later versions.
2. Bug reports are welcome at
https://github.com/drdhaval2785/SanskritVerb/issues
3. We have relied upon the following books - (1) Ashtadhyayi sahajabodha by
Dr. Pushpa Dikshit, (2) Siddhantakaumudi with Balamanorama commentary and
(3) Kashikavritti.
4. Current version is version 1.1.0 (
https://github.com/drdhaval2785/SanskritVerb/releases/tag/v1.1.0)

Thanking you,

Dr. Dhaval Patel, I.A.S and Dr. Shivakumari Katuri