[INDOLOGY] Paper wanted

asko.parpola at helsinki.fi asko.parpola at helsinki.fi
Thu Oct 1 10:29:09 UTC 2015

Klaus, the work itself is in our national library with the placemark
H.93.k.60:

Bhattacharya, Gouriswar, 1991. (Ed.) Akṣayanīvī: Essays presented to
Dr Debala Mitra in admiration of her scholarly contributions.
(Bibliotheca Indo-Buddhica, 88.) Delhi: Sri Satguru Publications.
xxvi, 409 pp., several pl.  H.93.k.60.

Best regards, Asko