[INDOLOGY] Mahabharata or Ramayana Ethics (CFP)

Shyam Ranganathan shyamr at yorku.ca
Sat Mar 28 16:06:32 UTC 2015

.... sorry folks. with respect to the description:

I'm hoping to connect with authors who:

  * have papers on these topics that they have completed or are working
    on AND
  * have not yet found a good home for their work.

--- I didn't meant to imply that you need more than one paper on either
one of these topics to contact me about this project. Authors with a
paper looking for a home on the Mahābhārata and Ethics, or the Rāmāyaṇa
and Ethics, please contact me off list.

Thanks
Shyam