[INDOLOGY] Project management software?

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 14:32:39 UTC 2015

Many thanks to those who have answered off and on list.  After some rather
supericial evaluations and trials, I've decided that qdPM <http://qdpm.net/>
shows promise.  All its built-in categories can be renamed to things that
make sense for an academic user.  It's not too complicated.  It's in
Softaculous <http://www.softaculous.com/softaculous/>, so it can be
installed on most servers with one click.

Best,
Dominik

--
Dr Dominik Wujastyk
Department of South Asia, Tibetan and Buddhist Studies