[INDOLOGY] [roberto.andrade.martins at gmail.com: New journal / possible interest for Indology List]

Stefan Baums baums at lmu.de
Tue Mar 17 16:57:32 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roberto Martins Gmail <roberto.andrade.martins at gmail.com>
Date: 25 February 2015 at 00:49
Subject: New journal / possible interest for Indology List
To: wujastyk at gmail.com, pma at rdorte.org, tubb at uchicago.edu,
audrey.truschke at gmail.com, baums at lmu.de, adheesh at mail.ubc.ca

Indology List

I'm not a member of Indology List and therefore I know that I cannot post a
message for its members. However, I suppose that some of the members of
Indology List might be interested in this information about a new journal
published in Brazil:

“Cultura Oriental” publishes articles resulting from original research
relating to various cultural aspects of Asian Far East (especially India,
China, Japan and Tibet), including language, religion, literature,
philosophy, arts and other subjects, covering both the current culture and
its historical aspects. Its scope does not include, however, subjects such
as economy, trade and politics of the contemporary period.

“Cultura Oriental” is published by the Graduate Program in Religion
Sciences of Federal University of Paraíba (UFPB). The editors of “Cultura
Oriental” are Fabricio Possebon (UFPB) and Roberto de Andrade Martins (USP,
UFSCar). This jornal is published in two versions: electronic (ISSN
2358-5021) and printed (ISSN 2358-503X):
http://periodicos.ufpb.br/ojs2/index.php/co
https://tinyurl.com/l7v8efa

Publication guidelines are available at this link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4072208/Cultura-Oriental-publication-guidelines.pdf

Additional information can be obtained sending a message to
cultura.oriental.ufpb at gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Prof. Roberto de Andrade Martins
Universidade de São Paulo (USP) at São Carlos, Brazil

----- End forwarded message -----