Re: [INDOLOGY] Kākacaṇḍīśvarakalpatantra

Harry Spier hspier.muktabodha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 02:53:57 UTC 2015

Thank you for this Jason.  A quick look at the NGMCP on-line title list
 shows 7 manuscripts of thekākacaṇḍeśvarīmata but no texts called
 kākacaṇḍeśvarakalpatantra .Does Gordon White say anything about where the
manuscript or manuscripts of a text called   kākacaṇḍeśvarakalpatantra are
located.

Harry Spier