[INDOLOGY] Ceylon / SL Branch RAS_Paper Sought

Richard Mahoney r.mahoney at indica-et-buddhica.org
Mon Aug 31 20:26:50 UTC 2015

Dear Jan,

I you're considering using good old fashioned interloan the holdings in
German institutes can be found here:

Indica et Buddhica Scholia ~ Zeitschriftendatenbank (ZDB)
http://scholia.indica-et-buddhica.org/search/zdb.sch?attribute=@attr%201=1007&query=12732035&displayform=2&num=1&start=1

or shorter:

http://bit.ly/1O4dG4C

And for further details:

Journal of the Ceylon Branch of the Royal Asiatic Society
http://indica-et-buddhica.org/tabulae/j/journal-of-the-ceylon-branch-of-the-royal-asiatic-society

Best, Richard

--
Richard Mahoney