[INDOLOGY] mailing list

Dominik Wujastyk wujastyk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 03:17:15 UTC 2015

I'm afraid the list of members of the INDOLOGY forum is not public.

Please read the Netiquette guidelines
<http://indology.info/email/email-rfc-1855/> about one-to-one
communications vs. one-to-many communications.  There are different
expectations for the discussion list.  Most members do not wish to be
contacted off-list, unless they explicitly ask for the conversation to
continue privately.  (As, for example, "This discussion must be becoming
boring for the members at large; please continue the discussion with me
personally if you wish  to.")

I hope this helps,
Dominik Wujastyk