[INDOLOGY] Bengali language learning in Dhaka

CHRISTOPHER GIBBONS chris_gibbons at me.com
Tue Apr 14 23:37:33 UTC 2015

Dear List members,

Can anyone recommend an experienced language school or individual tutor in Dhaka for Bengali language intensives in both speaking and literature reading, very preferably a rickshaw ride away from Baridhara? Current level intermediate. I am not there presently, but will be in July and in the future.

The three schools in Banani (google search) would be suitably close, but I am interested in any other recommendations/experiences list members can share.

Apologies for the cross posting. I am happy to receive any replies off list.

Thank you,

Chris Gibbons
PhD Candidate
School of Historical and  Philosophical Inquiry
Faculty of Arts
The University of Queensland
Email: s4297473 at student.uq.edu.au