[INDOLOGY] Harakare Prayaya kosha

Sharon Ben-Dor sharonbendor at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 07:37:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

The numbers refer to the numbers in the Siddhāntakaumudī - uṇādiprakaraṇa.

Sharon

 Subject: [INDOLOGY] Harakare Prayaya kosha
 To: "bvparishat at googlegroups.com" <bvparishat at googlegroups.com>, "indology at list.indology.info" <indology at list.indology.info>
 Date: Saturday, September 27, 2014, 4:54 PM

 Respected scholars,
 I wanted your help in understanding references given
 after uNAdi explanations.
 My guess was that it refers to uNAdi sUtra numbers.
 But when I checked the following available uNAdi
 works, I didn't find the numbers tallying.
 1. uNAdisUtras with the vRtti of zvetavanavAsin
 (Uni of Madras, 1933)
 2. uNAdisUtrANi
 nArAyaNabhaTTaviracitaprakriyAsarvasvAkhyavRttiyutAni (Uni
 of Madras, reprinted by NavaraGga, New Delhi, 1992)
 3. auNAdikapadArNavaH - perusUriviracitaH (Uni of
 Madras)
 4. uNAdisUtras of the kAtantra school with vRtti
 of dUrgasiMha
 5. uNAdikoSaH - zrI satyavrata zAstrI
 (cittorgarh)
 6. dazapAdyuNAdivRttiH (The princess of Wales
 Sarasvati bhavana text series no 81)

 I would be grateful if the scholars can take me to the
 correct uNAdi work, or explain something about these
 numbers. (The work of Harakare doesn't seem to mention
 the edition he referred to).

 --
 Dr. Dhaval Patel, I.A.SDistrict Development Officer,
 Rajkotwww.sanskritworld.in

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----