[INDOLOGY] Call for Papers 'Yogacara Buddhism in Context'

Constanze Pabst von Ohain constanzepvo at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 12:47:26 UTC 2014

Dear list members,Within the scope of the Doctoral Program in Buddhist Studies at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Germany, weannounce our upcoming workshop 'Yogacara Buddhism in Context: Approaches to Yogacara Philosophy throughout Ages and Cultures'.Please find attached a call for papers for PhD students/postdocs and further information that we would ask you to forward to any parties that might be interested. Thank you very much.We are looking forward to receiving applications.Yours sincerely,Constanze Pabst von Ohain and Marco Walther
-----Ludwig Maximilian University of MunichDoctoral Program in Buddhist StudiesOettingenstr. 67D-80538 Munich / Germany