[INDOLOGY] Request again

Erik Sand ersand at hum.ku.dk
Mon Nov 24 08:41:06 UTC 2014

Dear list members,

Yesterday I send you a request for a pdf. of Prof. Dieter Schlingloff’s article Die Einhorn-Legende. Christiana Albertina, Kieler Universitäts-Zeitschrift 11 (Neumünster 1971) 61–64.

It seems no one has this article. However, Prof. Asko Parpola has kindly brought my attention tot he fact that there is an English translation on pages 294-307 of the following work:

German scholars on India: Contributions to Indian Studies, edited by the Cultural Department of the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, New Delhi, I. Varanasi: The Chowkhamba Sanskrit Series Office, 1973.

Unfortunately, this work is not in the Royal Library in Copenhagen.

Perhaps, someone can help me with that?

Regards

Erik Reenberg Sand

Department of Cross-Cultural and Regional Studies

University of Copenhagen

I would happy if anyone could supply me with a pdf. of the following article by Prof. Dieter Schlingloff:

Die Einhorn-Legende. Christiana Albertina, Kieler Universitäts-Zeitschrift 11 (Neumünster 1971) 61–64. The Rṣyaśṛṅga story in world literature, in Indian literature and reliefs; an interpreta-tion of a painting in Ajanta cave XVI.

Thanks