[INDOLOGY] Vedas: Divisions, Dating and Language

Arlo Griffiths arlogriffiths at hotmail.com
Sat May 24 04:42:39 UTC 2014

On textual divisions, might I also recommend the following?

L. Renou, "Les divisions dans les textes sanskrits", IIJ 1 (1957) 1-32 (= Choix d’études indiennes. Réunies par N. Balbir et G.-J. Pinault. Paris 1997, II/487-518).

And perhaps my own article, "The Textual Divisions of the Paippalāda Saṃhitā", WZKS 47 (2003), 5-35.

Best wishes,

Arlo Griffiths
EFEO/Jakarta