Re: [INDOLOGY] e-text of the Abhinavabhāratī

Jon Skarpeid jon.skarpeid at uis.no
Wed Aug 27 20:06:56 UTC 2014

Hi!
Hema Ramanathan has translated chapter 28-33 into English and it includes the Sanskrit text of those chapters. It's available at here: http://www.musicresearch.in/categorywise.php?flag=R&authid=2

Jon Skarpeid

-----Opprinnelig melding-----
Fra: INDOLOGY [mailto:indology-bounces at list.indology.info] På vegne av Mrinal Kaul
Sendt: 27. august 2014 22:01
Til: Indology List
Emne: [INDOLOGY] e-text of the Abhinavabhāratī

Dear All,

I have been looking for an e-text of the Abhinavabhāratī. I have failed to find any even after trying my hand at several possible places. Is there any part or chapter of this text available as an e-text? If there is, would someone be kind enough to share it with me. I would sincerely appreciate this.

Best wishes.

Mrinal Kaul

Mrinal Kaul
Università degli Studi di Napoli "L'Orientale"
Dipartimento Asia, Africa e Mediterraneo Piazza S. Domenico Maggiore, (Piano 5) 12-80134, Napoli (Palazzo Corigliano) ITALIA
Tel: +39-3472579917
https://unior.academia.edu/MrinalKaul
http://www.unior.it
e-mail: mrinal.kaul at stx.oxon.org