Stenzler or?

George Thompson gthomgt at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 15 16:02:29 UTC 2012

Dear List,

There is some doubt whether Mayrhofer's grammar was ever translated
into English.  I believe I saw an English translation in Berkeley,
Cal., but that was a long time ago, and my memory may be of some other
grammar no longer remembered.  I didn't buy it because I already
owned the German edition.

Can someone clarify?

George Thompson