Help with Devanagari

Manu Francis manufrancis at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 21 15:45:45 UTC 2012

Another possibility is to use an online conversion tool such as
http://www.codewallah.com/diCrunch/diCrunch.php

With this one you can convert CSX, Unicode, Velthuis, ... to
Devanagari, Bengali, ... and vice-versa.

--
Emmanuel Francis
Researcher, Centre for the Study of Manuscript Culture, Universität Hamburg