Manuscript libraries in India

rajam rajam at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Jan 20 17:21:27 UTC 2012

In addition ... the École Française d'Extrême-Orient at Pondicherry
in India has an excellent collection of manuscripts.

Dominic Goodall was its Director for more than a decade, I think.
John-Luc Chevillard is a permanent scholar there, but occasional
visitor I suppose. If I'm wrong about this information, please pardon
me and correct me.

The point is ... that both Dominic Goodall and John-Luc Chevillard
can update this forum about their wonderful, excellent, library in
Pondicherry. I was there during the Summer months last year. I'm
planning to return to that place as soon as I can this year! :-)

Thanks and regards,
Rajam