Three of Heesterman's Articles

(Maitreya) Borayin Larios shrimaitreya at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 18 21:59:59 UTC 2012

  Dear Colleagues and friends,

Does anyone have access to a PDF copy of these articles? Our library
apparently doesn't have online access to these particular articles and
before trying to find a printed copy in the library or through the
inter-loan I would like to ask you if you have them at hand. Any efforts
are highly appreciated.
1) The *ancient Indian royal consecration *(rãjasuya)
JC Heesterman - 1982 - The Hague: Mouton
<http://scholar.google.com/scholar?cites=814158070607482076&as_sdt=2005&sciodt=0,5&hl=en>
2) The *Ancient Indian Royal Consecration*: The Rājasūya Described
according to the Yajus Texts and Annotated.'s-Gravenhage: Mouton

And
 3) King and warriorJC HeestermanHistory and Anthropology  Volume
4<http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/ghan20?open=4#vol_4>,
Issue 1 <http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/ghan20/4/1>, 1989 pages 97-122
*DOI:*10.1080/02757206.1989.9960795 [image: King and warrior]

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/02757206.1989.9960795

If any of you has any of these and can send them to me off-list I would be
very thankful.

Thank you very much.

Best,
(Maitreya) Borayin Larios