Sanskrit teachign post in British secondary school

Whitney Cox wc3 at SOAS.AC.UK
Tue Oct 11 21:02:14 UTC 2011

Dominik is quite right to point this out; I passed along the message because
I was asked to, and did not mean to imply any endorsement of the school, its
policies, or its management.

Also, apologies for my as-ever execrable spelling in my subject line,

wc