spoken Sanskrit class this summer

venetia ansell venetia.ansell at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 20 10:39:19 UTC 2011

Hi Andrey,
The Indian website Jacob mentinos below has just been set up and is actively
being updated so should be helpful. I know several of the Samskrita Bharati
people in Bangalore and Delhi and can certainly help put you in touch with
the right person, just let me know.  I have also been on one of their 10
day residential courses and can tell you a bit more about their style of
teaching if you'd like.
Best,
Venetia