A puzzling palm leaf (updated)

Jaob Schmidt-Madsen jacob at FABULARASA.DK
Wed Mar 30 17:30:23 UTC 2011

Hi Allen,

To expand on the mail I just sent to the list stating that I only have six
unbound leaves (one of them being the mysterious one without holes for
binding), I can say that I have no clear indication of which part of the
manuscript the leaf might stem from. As pagination normally occurs in the
left margin, and as all my leaves are broken off at the ends, I only have
the context of the contents to go from, and that obviously does not apply
to the leaf under discussion.

As you mention yourself, doodling does not exactly seem to be the case
here, but the relation of the leaf to the rest of the manuscript is
definitely worth taking into considering.

Regards,
Jacob