Fwd: Re: [Indo-Eurasia] FW: A.K. Ramanujan's "Three Hundred Ramayanas" and "Collected Essays"

Jean-Luc Chevillard jean-luc.chevillard at UNIV-PARIS-DIDEROT.FR
Sat Dec 10 16:42:57 UTC 2011

Dear Liverpool Indology list members,

it is not clear to me how many of the 453 signatories of the letter
drafted by Sheldon Pollock and sent to OUP have received a message from
Rachel Goode (as Joanna Kirpatrick has).
[I don't think I received anything]

I believe the members of Liverpool Indology
who were signatories of the protest letter but have not been directly
informed of the recent development will be interested in seeing this,
which I forward from the Indo-Eurasian mailing list.

Best wishes

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard
(Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique [CNRS], UMR 7597 (HTL),
Université Paris-Diderot, Paris)