ADMIN: Change in the "reply" function of INDOLOGY

Peter Scharf peter_scharf at BROWN.EDU
Thu May 13 20:09:16 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,
	I am happy to announce that we have hired Dr. Matthias Ahlborn of
Cologne, Germany in the position of post-doctoral research associate
in the Sankrit library project in the Classics Department at Brown
University.  Dr. Ahlborn comes to us with a unique combination of
expertise in Sanskrit and computational skills.  He obtained his
doctorate in Indology at the University of Würzurg with a computer
aided Critical Edition and Translation of the
Pratijñāyaugandharāyaṇa in 2007 and has since then taught Sanskrit
and Indian Philosophy there.  He worked for several years on the Bhāsa-
Project, properly titled, "Würzburger Multimediale Datenbank zum
Sanskrit-Schauspiel."
	I am very pleased to have him join the Sanskrit library project at
Brown.
	Yours,
	Peter Scharf

Peter M. Scharf                           (401) 863-2720 office
Department of Classics             (401) 863-2123 dept.
Brown University
PO Box 1856                               (401) 863-7484 fax
Providence, RI 02912                Scharf at brown.edu
http://www.research.brown.edu/research/profile.php?id=10044
http://sanskritlibrary.org/