Raghuvamsa

Richard Salomon rsalomon at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Thu Mar 11 18:20:23 UTC 2010

Dear Harunaga,

I hope all is well with you; and, once again, thanks for your hospitality
when I was in Hamburg in December -- though I'm sorry I couldn't accept your
offer of more hospitality, due to lack of time.

When we met there you mentioned that you might be able to provide me with
some sort of copy (hard or PDF) of your Raghuvamsa book which, shockingly,
we don't have in our library here. As I intend to use it for a kavya course
next quarter, it would be great to have one, if it's still available.

Thanks again,

Rich