rAlA

Dominic Goodall dominic.goodall at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 20 13:49:10 UTC 2010

Dear Dr. Pant,

After all this discussion, I am quite curious to see a little bit of
the inscriptions, partly just to exclude the possibility that the
expression which explains where these Vasi.s.thagotrin Bha.t.tas hail
from might be analysed differently.  Could they have come, for
instance, from the deltaic region between branches of the Kaaverii:
[kaaveriinadyanta]-raalade"sa ? Are the inscriptions in Sanskrit ?

Dominic Goodall