Formating, Spacing, etc.

Benjamin Fleming fleming_b4 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 25 16:11:09 UTC 2010

Dear List members,
I am curious if anyone has suggestions for ensuring correct formating for messages to this list? I do not use an email program for my hotmail account and the lists I access through it, but send directly from my browser. Inevitably all the spacing is removed (or added in some cases) and I haven't been able to gain control over this. As in my last message about the Material Culture conference, long lists of data, spaced for readability in my original message, became conflated into a single run-on paragraph when filtered through the list.
Any suggestion for fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated!
Best Wishes,BF

--

Benjamin Fleming Visiting Scholar,

Dept. of Religious Studies,

University of Pennsylvania 249 S. 36th Street,

Claudia Cohen Hall, #234

Philadelphia, PA 19104 U.S.A.

Telephone - 215-746-7792

http://www.benjaminfleming.com